A few helpful tips that allowed Mr. Tally’s class to run smoothly:
- Remind students to save their work, regularly and often.
- Check for understanding that students know how to use the device and features before sending them off to use it.
- Have students create only parts of the story, teach them software features incrementally then let them practice what they just learned.
- Review content during the time they are creating their animation.
- If you don’t have enough devices for each student, students can work on different aspects of the assignment, or other classroom work while they are waiting their turn.